Monday 9 April 2012

Hey all,
I hope you're all enjoying spring... I certainly am!
What with the gorgeous bright colours or even the effortless pastels
The peplum skirt, a thing of beauty
Mint green in every shop I look!

Right now its my 'spring break' or easter hols as I call it!!
Not much spring about it the weather is dreary, drab and (another dd....word,)DULL!!
But thats not going to ruin my mood, my revision may but..... you know!!

Its always seems when i am about to blog I realise how much revision I actually have to do...
Chemistry, Biology, Physics, RS, Business, ICT, French, History,
Oh and speaking of History I got my results... at first I wasn't happy but now I am!! xx I was 1 mark away from what I wanted but hey ho life goes on!!

Saw Mirror, Mirror earlier today.. I believe I believe I believe in LOVE!!
It was comme ce comme ca.... Lily Collins was good and obviously Miss Pretty Women Julia Roberts was fantastic!!
I also do very much want to see Snow White and the Huntsman as a sort of comparision... to see who did the classic Snow White fairytale the best!! Mirror Mirror didn't start out very well as the film started almost half an hour late... (I know!!!)))

Now just a quick update on my life.....
I just recently bought a book all about inspirational quotes and am loving the feeling of going on tumblr and reading all of them and adding them to the background of my computer! The way I motivate myself is by them..
E.G.

My favourite one... always makes me smile..!!! :D

But also I checked out some demotivational quotes so I could have a laugh at them....
I found a webstie called despair.com (I'm not kidding).... It had me in fits for almost an hour!!!
www.despair.com
One of my favourite from the website:
Dreams are like rainbows
Only idiots chase them!!!
If this is true then I'm an idiot!!
Okay got to go.. going out for dinner!!
Hope you all have a wonderful week xxx
Lots of love
S xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment