Tuesday 31 July 2012

Olymp-o-mania!!!

Hey, what's up you guys!!!

Today my best friend Grace and went to the official London 2012 Olympic Park and we had so much fun!! I mean there could have been some things that could have been improved such as
-cheaper food!!!
-more commercial stalls
-more freebies
-more music/fun stalls

But other than that we had a great time!!
I am actually loving having the Olympics in my home town!! It brings so many countries together and also obviously helps our economy in the long run!!

Yesterday was the diving: I am gutted that Tom didn't get gold... he totally deserves it but I know no matter what anyone else says (ahem... Riley 69) his dad is proud of him as he made it to the Olympics at 18 years of age... c'mon give him a round of applause!!


P.S. I apologise for my voice: I lost it due to the hyde park concert last thursday and have still not fully recovered... look on my youtube to hear what I normally sound like!!
Thanks for reading(/watching!!)
Lots of love
S xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment