Thursday 23 August 2012

Setaphil please....

Hello and good evening to you all!!!
Today was the 23rd, the 23rd of August.. but I'm guessing you already knew that!! Good, because otherwise you've probably spent your whole day in bed and unless your ill or heartbroken that ain't very productive!!!!! Today I woke up at 5 to 6am, why at 5.55 did you Saskia Feldman wake up at during your summer holidays? Well some of you may know today was the day for GCSE pupils to get their results. I am in year 10 and at the time of 6am my history gcse results when 'live' online, this was the only subject where I would get my whole gcse this year so you can tell with it being my favourite subject and all and the one I want to take for the rest of my life.. (more in the college series) i WAS PRETTY nervous!! So the best remedy.. either rescue remedy or setaphil (french thing!) Look them up they are just amazing WOW work wonders!

Oh you probably want to know my results for History lets just say I was incredibly incredibly happy, and that exam that I did in January?? Do you remember well it was good I resat it!!!

Then at 9am I along with my best friend went to collect our results for our other subjects... lets just say again I was very happy and haven't been able to stop smiling.. but I don't want to boast by putting them up online! By the time I had done catching up with my school friends I went home and my parents took my brother and I out for lunch in hampstead followed by a crepe... chocolate and banana from the best place in the world.. THE HAMPSTEAD CREPERIE!!!!
..... SERIOUSLY its just... just.... WONDERFUL!!!!
And to make my day even better I came home to see a congratulations card from my grandparents... LOVE YOU, NANA AND GRANDPA!! xxxx
 

So all my hard work I guess you could say payed off... see when you really work I mean really work hard at something.. you can achieve greatness!!! Its just one of the best feelings in the world!!!
 
I hope any of you that had results either today or last week (AS/A2/University places) did as well as you hoped for!!!
 
Writing the first college US blog now!!
Talk soon
Much love
S xxxx

2 comments: