Sunday 2 September 2012

Do we have to go home??

So as you have probably read... and if you have not you should have read my above/below blogpost all about GOZO, I just spent the last week in the beautiful island of Malta staying at the Hilton Hotel in Portamaso, I had a wonderful time.. as you can probably guess from the title of this blog!!
When we got there we met up with my first cousins who had decided to also come on holiday with us.. us 3 girls (me, my first cousins: Izzy and Georgia) had an absolute blast, everyday was spent sunbathing, listening to music, swimming and relaxing and then in the evenings we all got dressed up and hit the town.. not literally as we weren't old enough into any of the clubs even though as we walked through that area we were handed little coupons saying 'free drink/cocktail' by different owners of those bars!...Flattery I think that we even looked 18!!!

(I promise to make a collage of photos and update it onto this blog!)
As much as this was amazing, my dad and I had the original plan of going everymorning scuba diving with an instructor in order to earn our paddy badge.. I know exciting.. not really!
 To tell you the honest truth the organisation until we got to the place where we were diving was very unorganised!!! We then put on our scuba suits and got taught all about the breathing stuff we had to carry and etc etc.. we then were pushed into the sea.. wait I WAS TOLD WE WERE STARTING IN A POOL... A POOL NOT THE SEA!! So I was ok for a bit but as we dove down to 12metres.. on my first dive, I suddenly panicked and swam to the surface.... I was so scared!! I know babish but it was the first time I had done anything like that... I then tried again and the same happened so I said I wanted to get out and didn't want to continue wiht the 5 day course!!
Then as I was trying to climb out of the sea... I felt a burning sensation.. on my arms and my left leg.. I asked if this was normal and turns out I got stung in 6 places by a jellyfish!! So the person at the reception poured vinegar all over me.. i smelt like fish and chips!!
But ahhh it was so painful!!! It felt like needles pricking my skin!! Xxxx

Will update later
Much Love
S xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment