Thursday 13 December 2012

Blogunnukah day 6/13...

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to Saskia,
Happy birthday to me!!!
Dont' you find it strange how everyone in my Biology class couldn't help but sing the above to me despite the fact.. its not my birthday!!
But it is the one the ONLY TAYLOR SWIFT!
Happy Birthday Swifty!!!
Ironically...... guess what I got for Hannukah.. A Taylor Swift Calendar!!

There is one thing bad about this time of the year.. what I like to call a Christmas common cold.. as I was born without tonsiles.. dun dun dah.. everytime I get cold it goes straight to my throat.. so I can't sing properly!
This is the point you all go uhhh... poor you!!
I really don't want to be ill.. at this point well at every point school is just too important to miss and to much fun to want to miss (the depressing thing is I'm not joking!!)

So on Saturday hopefully I will have volgunnukah up for the final day of Hannukah as my best friend and I are going up to town shopping... jelly???
We're going to get a crepe from the best place ever?? Want to know where check back later!!!
I just need to get that little lady to remind me to film an outfit of the day of her and I when we have got our crepe.. good idea isn't it!! So (lets call her Sarika as that is her name!!... remember remember!!

What else is there to tell you guys?? Not much actually it was one of those days.. Well tomorrow I am recording my choirs rehersal for my ICT coursework so remind me please that would be nice!! And I have a singing lesson.. well thats a fail!!

I finalised my A-level choices for now but I have been told there is several other occassions where I may be able to change them they are as followed:
-Biology
-Maths
-History
and Economics!
... I actually can't wait for next year.. when that's all I'm studying!!! No.. hate to name names but RS!!

I would like to also bring to your attention the topic of Movember.. our school did that last month and rasied over £2,000. The male teachers of our school almost all it seemed 'forgot' to shave.. so what do you think of mustaches...
THE PERFECT THING TO SAY TO YOUR TEACHER WITH A MUSTACHE.....I AM SO FUNNY!...
thank you for agreeing Sheldon!!
 
So I hope you enjoyed this incredibly random post.. this is how I roll!!
See you all tomorrow
Much love,
S xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment