Saturday 15 December 2012

Blogunnukah Day 8

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey..
HAPPY HANNUKAH... its the last day of blogunnukah whos upset me I'm upset!
So today as I said I went out shopping!!

Just a list of my outfit (as somebody only reminded when in the disney store to film an outfit of the day.. was not going to do it in the disney store!)

Leggings: republic
Jumper: dad's wardrobe
Collar necklace: hannukah gift
Cami: forever21

Now hopefully I'll be able to upload parts of my day as a vlog down below:
Instead of me doing a typing one!!
BTW: there will not be a haul as I bought like one thing!!!

So I hope you enjoy the videos below!! (LET ME JUST WARN YOU SARIKA AND I ARE RANDOM!!!)

Us in Topshop.. no other explaination necessary!!!
 
People singing inside Selfridges...
 
Us in the Disney Store
 
Christmas Lights
 
Le Creperie de Hampstead
 

Happy Hannukah again!!
Much love
S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment