Tuesday 11 December 2012

Welcome to Blogmas/blogunnukah

Hello all,
Happy Hannukah!
Right now I am blogging (obviously), while wearing christmas PJ's and matching socks(IRONIC.. AS I JUST SAID HANNUKAH also just to make this would even more ironic I got these PJS for Hannukah!!!... I'm too cool!

So I've almost been MIA for 2 weeks! I am so sorry, you know how it is with exams and mocks but I know thats no excuse!! So to make up for it today, the 11th of December, I Saskia Feldman pledge to blog everyday of December.
For now I'm going to call it blogunnukah as its only the 4th day of Hannukah but afterwards it will become Blogmas!! Does this all sound good!
BTW: due to this I am not going to be doing my series of American universities or DofE until January.. so sorrie for anyone who now is annoyed!!
SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO WELCOME TO:
 
BLOGUNNUKAH! DAY 11
 
I thought today I'd just kind of talk about how I celebrate christmas being Jewish. I am what they call a 'reform' Jew. See the thing is the stuff I love about Christmas I don't get:
- the tree
- the decorations
- the lights
- the presents!
 
But before you go all uhhh poor you! I love Hannukah, it may be because as most of you know I am quite obsesssed with candles and during hannukah you get to light not 1 not 2 but 8 candles.. actually in actual fact you get to light 44 candles over the 8 days.. wow that is huge!! You can see why a candle maniac like me loves this festival! BTW I am leaving out the fact that my mum is absouletly amazing at getting me gifts I love for Hannukah... I mean PJS how does she know!!!?????
 
 
What else do I love during this festive time... Michael Buble but more generally every single christmas song ever written by mankind or womenkind!!
From Wham to Band Aid to Mariah Carey... c'mon I know I am not the only one!!!
My favourite song has to be Mariah Carey All I want for Christmas is YOU...
I can't be the only one!! This song is just well its just so christmasseyyy!!!
If you haven't seen it just watch it for yourself you will see what I am talking about!!
Now how can I forget Christmas films from The Holiday to Love Actually and traditional ones: Miracle on 34th Street and Bishops wife: (Please see all trailers below!!!!)
ENJOY!!!
One of these vlogunnukahs will be all about my favourite I'll make sure it includes a review... just so you know why I love them so much!!!
 
I guess thats it for now.. I promise promise to blog tomorrow! I think I'm going to discuss christmas gift and present ideas!!
So please look forward to that.. I'm kidding.. but that would be so cool if you did!!!
Much love
Happy Hannukah!
S xxxx
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment