Friday 14 December 2012

Blogunnukah Day 7/14

Could you imagine a word just like our own but made up of only anti-matter???

 
This is just how distracted a triple science top set get in Physics.. we kinda went onto A-level course.. just 2 years too early!!!
But it does make you think... there could be another you but ANTI-YOU.. so for example if you're nice they'd be mean.. get it I'm taking anti literally!!

But the truth is if you ever met your anti self if you shook their hand you'd both explode.. collison of matter kind of!! How cool?? Great way to die:
DEATH BY ANTI-MATTER!!
... Okay so did nobody warn you about how random all my posts are?? Good because you may have felt less incentivised to come and visit me here!
But if there's anti-matter then we must be the matter.. unless we are the anti-matter and somewhere else they are the matter!?? Who gave us the right to call ourself matter?? Poor anti-matter it has to have anti in front of it :(

See I'm no physicist.. obviously (SO SHELDON COOPER!!) nor do I want be one but this really does fasinate me, another universe like ours but not. Is well super duper cool!!!
Believe you me if you're going to get me into Science.. it would have to be biochemistry! I mean c'mon like Spiderman, to know dna and cells and mutations work would be amazing!! ENZYMES WOO HOO!.. so glad I chose Biology for A-level!

Did you know?? Every particle is made up from more empty space than actual 'things' such as protons/neutrons/electrons or in antimatters space: anti-protons and positrons!!!
electron + proton = positrons (that is their celebrity merged married name!)
So as you can see I had physics today otherwise not alot happened today.. my voice still bugging me so no singing unfortunatly!

You're probably wondering or NOT why I chose such random times to blog well I am in no way a procrastinator as any of my friends will tell you. So I revise for a certain amount of time and my treat is to blog! It works really well!! So now I'm on my break from Biology and a bit of Econ!
So once I have finished this post I will be doing some Econ Unit 2!!
So I'm going to go do that....Bye bye xxxx

Hope you all had a lovely day
and even if you didn't just think your anti-matter self must have!!
Much love
S xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment